Naranjamecanica
Hash
- Desde
- 9 Feb 2018
- Mensajes
- 255
- Puntuación
- 257
Documentation:
docs.google.com
I made $12,000 in just two days using this.
Important: Wait 24 hours after each successful transaction before trying again. Repeating it too soon may trigger additional verification, causing the extra 50% to be removed and the swap to use the standard rate.
The first transaction has consistently worked without issues and has been tested multiple times.
Edit: As far as I know, there is no maximum amount. The only main restriction is the 24-hour cooldown, allowing it to be used once per day while keeping the swap instant.
Changelly Exploit
Changelly.io - Node v3.27 Rate Calculation Exploit Summary Changelly's swap engine runs on a backend node that computes exchange rates. That node runs a conversion module which translates the amount sent by the user into the amount received, based on the pair, the direction of the swap, and ...
I made $12,000 in just two days using this.
Important: Wait 24 hours after each successful transaction before trying again. Repeating it too soon may trigger additional verification, causing the extra 50% to be removed and the swap to use the standard rate.
The first transaction has consistently worked without issues and has been tested multiple times.
Edit: As far as I know, there is no maximum amount. The only main restriction is the 24-hour cooldown, allowing it to be used once per day while keeping the swap instant.
